We are delighted to invite you to the 3rd and final webinar within the discussion series on “Evidence of the effectiveness of Ecosystem-based Adaptation” in collaboration with the EbA Community of Practice of UNEP-REGATTA, managed by Practical Solutions.
- Cost-benefit analysis as a communication tool for Mainstreaming EbA – Experiences from a data scarce Region
- Quantifying adaptation benefits and comparison of coastal protection adaptation projects in Viet Nam
The Invitation is now available here.
Upcoming webinar on
Evidence on the effectiveness of Ecosystem-based Adaptation (II):
Valuating and communicating the economic benefits of EbA
organized by GIZ in collaboration with UN Environment – REGATTA and Practical Action.
Time: 16 March 8.30 – 10 am CET.
Please see the webinar invitation and agenda here.
Looking forward to seeing you online!
Why is it relevant to have evidence on the effectiveness of EbA, how to generate this evidence and communicate it to the target groups?
We are delighted to invite you to our webinar series on “Evidence of the effectiveness of Ecosystem-based Adaptation” in collaboration with the EbA Community of Practice of UNEP-REGATTA, managed by Practical Solutions.
The invitation for the online discussion and first webinar on 2nd March 9.00 – 11.00 am (Lima, Bogotá, Quito) is now available here.
We need effective and field-proven tools and methods to support adaptive management and decision-making and consider EbA measures within an overall adaptation strategy. From September-November 2016, the online discussion series of the International EbA Community of Practice centered around three key questions:
1) Which EbA-relevant tools exist already and have been used successfully at different stages of the mainstreaming cycle?
2) How to adopt existing tools to an EbA context?
3) How to make these tools available to a broader audience?
In addition to the webinar recordings, an outcome paper on EbA-relevant tools and methods and a list of further sources is now available here.