We are delighted to invite you to the 3rd and final webinar within the discussion series on “Evidence of the effectiveness of Ecosystem-based Adaptation” in collaboration with the EbA Community of Practice of UNEP-REGATTA, managed by Practical Solutions.
- Cost-benefit analysis as a communication tool for Mainstreaming EbA – Experiences from a data scarce Region
- Quantifying adaptation benefits and comparison of coastal protection adaptation projects in Viet Nam
The Invitation is now available here.
Upcoming webinar on
Evidence on the effectiveness of Ecosystem-based Adaptation (II):
Valuating and communicating the economic benefits of EbA
organized by GIZ in collaboration with UN Environment – REGATTA and Practical Action.
Time: 16 March 8.30 – 10 am CET.
Please see the webinar invitation and agenda here.
Looking forward to seeing you online!
Why is it relevant to have evidence on the effectiveness of EbA, how to generate this evidence and communicate it to the target groups?
We are delighted to invite you to our webinar series on “Evidence of the effectiveness of Ecosystem-based Adaptation” in collaboration with the EbA Community of Practice of UNEP-REGATTA, managed by Practical Solutions.
The invitation for the online discussion and first webinar on 2nd March 9.00 – 11.00 am (Lima, Bogotá, Quito) is now available here.
The 3rd webinar Identifying and prioritizing EbA Options within the discussion series on EbA-relevant Tools & Methods will take place on November 24th, 4.00-5.30 h pm CEST.
- UNFCCC CoP 22: Side Event on sectoral NDC implementation
- Habitat III: Financial instruments for urban EbA
Main thematic Input:
- Tool to identify and prioritize Adaptation Options: Process of integrating EbA
- Experiences from applying the prioritization tool in Colombia
We look foward to seeing you online! Please click here to enter the webinar room.
The EbA webinar recordings are available here.