What are Discussion Series?
A Discussion Series focuses on an adaptation topic during a duration of four weeks. It consists of several webinars that cover certain guiding questions, showcase application examples and connect people around the globe.Discussion Series on Adaptation Monitoring & Evaluation (March 2013)
- What are partner countries’ current experiences, interests and activities?
- How can adaptation M&E support anticipatory policy making and implementation?
- What approaches, methods and good practices exist for adaptation M&E?
- What indicators can be used to monitor and evaluate adaptation?
- How does adaptation M&E link to development and other sectoral M&E systems?
- What are the core challenges for effective use of climate information in decision making?
- What derives from these challenges for climate information and service providers?
- What derives from these challenges for decision makers and practitioners?
- What are good examples with regards to overcoming some of these challenges?
- What are examples of positive impact from better availability and usability of information?
- Where do we have to improve information provision and integration into decision making processes?
- Where do we stand in mainstreaming adaptation?
- What has been achieved in concrete cases?
- What tools have been applied?
- What are the lessons learned from this – what are key success factors, what a key barriers?
- What are recommendations for the way forward?
Please download the complete programme here: Discussion Series: Mainstreaming - where do we stand?