- Baig, S. P.; Raza, A.; Josella, M.; Palanca-Tan, R. (2015): Cost and Benefits of Ecosystem Based Adaptation: The Case of the Philippines. Gland, Switzerland. IUCN
- Doswald N.; Osti M. (2011): Ecosystem-based approaches to adaptation and mitigation – good practice examples and lessons learned in Europe, BfN-Skript 306
- Gabriel D. Grimsditch and Rodney V. Salm (2005): Coral Reef Resilience and Resistance to Bleaching. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland
- Köhler, M.; Michaelowa, A. (2013) Saved health, saved wealth: an approach to quantifying the benefits of climate change adaptation. Practical application in coastal protection projects in Viet Nam, GIZ, Bonn, Eschborn.
- UNEP, SREP (2012): A comparative analysis of ecosystem–based adaptation and engineering options for Lami Town, Fiji.
- GIZ, ISPONRE (2016): Vulnerability assessments in the provinces Ha Tinh and Quang Binh, Viet Nam
Guidelines and Manuals for EbA implementation:
- CBD (2009): CBD Technical Series No.41: Connecting Biodiversity and Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation — Report of the Second Ad Hoc Technical Expert Group on Biodiversity and Climate Change.
- Fritzsche, K.; Schneiderbauer, S.; Bubeck, P.; Kienberger, S.; Buth, M.; Zebisch, Z.; Kahlenborn, W. (2014): The Vulnerability Sourcebook: Concept and guidelines for standardised vulnerability assessments. GIZ, Bonn, Eschborn.
- IUCN (2009): Ecosystem–based Adaptation: A natural response to climate change.
- Naumann, S.; Kaphengst, K.; McFarland, K.; Stadler, J. (2014): Nature-based Solutions to Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation; The challenges of climate change – partnering with nature. BfN, Ecological Institut, Bonn.
- NSW Department of Land and Water Conservation (2001): Coastal Dune Management – A Manual of Coastal Dune Management and Rehabilitation Techniques.
- Schuhmann, M., Joosten, H. (2008): Global Peatland Restoration Manual.
- UNEP (2012): Ecosystem-Based Adaptation Guidance, Moving from Principles to Practice.
- USAID (2009): Adapting to coastal climate change – a guidebook for development planners.
- Worldbank (2009): Convenient Solutions to an Inconvenient Truth: Ecosystem–based Approaches to Climate Change.
- BMUB (2011): Ecosystem-based adaptation – using ecosystem services for adaptation to climate change
- GIZ (2013): Ecosystem-based Adaptation- a factsheet