Photo: © GIZ / Ollivier Girard
The online session launched the new Impact Evaluation Guidebook for Climate Adaptation Projects, developed in collaboration between GIZ, CeVAL and UNDP, and discussed the following questions:
- How can the impact of adaptation projects be assessed?
- Which impact evaluation methods can be applied to which types of adaptation projects?
- How can a participatory impact evaluation be designed in practice? An example from Morocco.
- Dr. Stefan Silvestrini, Executive director of the Centre for Evaluation (CEval)
- Dr. Gunther Bensch, Leibniz Institute for Economic Research (RWI)
- Moderated by: Timo Leiter, GIZ Project “M&E Adapt”
You can download the presentations. In addition to that, we recommend the book “Evaluating Climate Change Action for Sustainable Development”.