Photo © GIZ / Andreas König
SAVE THE DATE: We invite to the 2nd online session within our current discussion series on financing EbA.
Finance options and instruments for EbA: Experiences from practicioners
Date/time: 7 March 2018, 9.00 am – 10.00 am CET
- National Funds in an EbA context: Experiences from the People’s Survival Fund in the Philippines
- Accessing global funds: Coordination mechanism for the GCF in Tajikistan
- Strengthening capacity of sector experts to access climate finance
This session is part of a series of online sessions organized by GIZ for the international EbA Community of Practice. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the link to register for online sessions: Register to join the online session. Before joining, be sure to check system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
- Choose one of the following audio options: TO USE YOUR COMPUTER’S AUDIO: When the online session begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended. In case of technical issues, please contact email@example.com
Please find the recording of the online session here.
Looking forward to meeting you online!